Look permanently beautiful with semi-permanent make-up
What is Semi-Permanent make-up?
Semi permanent make-up is a cosmetic procedure with the innovative method of depositing pigments into the dermal layer of the skin, similarly to the technique employed with tattoos. This serves as a means of producing semi-permanent make-up designs. Such procedure produces consistently beautiful artificial eyebrows, eye liner and lip liner designs.
Who should have Semi-Permanent make up done?
• Busy people with little time to apply make-up
• Those with non-existent eyebrows
• People who need eyeliner and eyelash enhancement
• People who need lip lining, full lip colour and lip reshaping for fullness
• People who seek to look their best at any time, from the very minute they wake up.
• Anyone who desires freedom from daily make-up
Is it painful?
Semi-permanent make-up is a well tolerated procedure with some discomfort which most describe as minor. Prior to starting each procedure we apply a topical anaesthetic cream to numb the epidermal skin layer and ensure that your comfort is managed to the highest level.
How long does Semi-Permanent Make-up last?
It generally lasts around 2 years. After this time one will only require a touch up to keep the semi-permanent make-up fresh.